mercoledì 12 giugno 2019

The importance of the social network in research


Nowadays, social networks are an important tool of communication, interaction, transformation and research.


Every researcher, by now, can no longer think of working, alone, without access to endless resources on the web and without making available to the Web their own research.
The social networks I use most are:  Google Academic, YouTube, even Lidenkin.
In the future, thanks to the course of the Ubu, I will definitely use About.me.
To store the usage information: GoogleDrive and sometimes, Dropbox and, of course, I'll also use content managers like Feedly, Diigo and Symbaloo

How do I use these tools?

As far as Google Drive and Dropbox are concerned, they allow me to always have access to information everywhere; I can access them without having to use my PC or hard drive and share them quickly and easily.


Thanks to this course I met Symbaloo... I will definitely expand my webmix and organize it by categories




Feedly and Diigo allow us to use page markers, discriminate and save them according to our interests. I need to deepen their knowledge but I am sure that I will make a constant use over time.

I used Researchgate, the free version (because I haven't an official mail of the university), and I think it's a very powerful search tool

Critical reflection on the course

The course was very interesting although I would have preferred to do so at the beginning of the doctorate because some of the tools presented I did not know and I think I would have been very useful, right from the start, for the purpose of my research.

The quality of the materials was very good, although it was in Spanish so I had to adjust to English on a few occasions.
Perhaps the only slightly critical aspect is the lack of interaction with teachers.

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED MAKE ME A BETTER RESEARCHER!!!

You have expanded my research horizons with tools, in part new ones, that will surely help me to deepen and to share, in a scientific way, my knowledge.

Alessandra Cinquegrani



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento